• Located in Brookside Business Park in Centreport Canada
• Clean ESA Phase 1 report was completed in December 2017
• Property was developed with 20 inches of compacted base suitable for a truck yard
• 3 phase power 208 volt 400 amp connection currently developed with 85 electrical plugs
• Excellent access to Perimeter Highway
• No City of Winnipeg Business Taxes
• Zoning: I2 Industrial General
Office/flex space available in the heart of CentrePort Canada.
Building A: 1,800 - 7,800 +/- SF
Building B: 2,400 - 19,200 +/- SF
Join Tim Hortons & Shell in the heart of fastest growing industrial market in Winnipeg. Potential for drive thru. Pylon signage available on Brookside Boulevard & Davis Way. No City of Winnipeg business taxes.
Strategically located in the R.M. of Rosser within CentrePort Canada - the country’s only inland port which offers companies unparalleled access to tri-modal transportation and Foreign Trade Zone benefits. Direct access to Brookside Boulevard (Route 90) & CentrePort Canada Way, in close proximity to the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
• Located in CentrePort Canada, Canada's only inland port and foreign trade zone
• In close proximity to and ease of access onto CentrePort Canada Way and Route 90
• No City of Winnipeg business taxes
• Newer building constructed in 2010, 2011 & 2012
• Warehouse is heated by a combination of in-floor, over head radiant and unit heaters
• Ceiling height: (+/-) 16' - (+/-) 20' clear
• Grade loading doors
• Occupancy: Immediate
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.