- Newly developed industrial building with excess of land available for further development
- Existing office buildout consists of +/- 1,680 square feet of office with private offices, open workspace, boardroom, reception, storage and kitchen
- Warehouse loading includes two drive through stalls, one wash bay, one work bay, both truck and trailer capable. Three additional overhead doors and two dock loading doors
- Ideally suited for manufacturing and distribution uses with substantial large cargo truck activity and high cube warehouses
- Turnkey opportunity with furniture/equipment included in the purchase price
Commercial video surveillance system, Aaladin Cleaning System/Pressure Washer, Kaeser Air Compressor, office desks & chairs, TV’s and more to be included
- Well situated in the RM of Rosser within the Inland Port Special Planning Area supported by CentrePort Canada
- Located directly west of Brookside Boulevard, one of Winnipeg’s busiest trucking routes and leads directly to the Winnipeg International Airport
The property is located off Highway 7 approximately 9 kilometres north of the Perimeter Highway on Provincial Road 321 west.
Approximately 10,000 sq. ft. Yard is partially graveled. (There are piles of aggregate on the property that are not part of the purchase price)
Industrial warehouse building can easily accommodate a single or multiple tenants. Shops can be one or two units Located on an acre of fenced compound land just off Highway 7, 10 minutes North of Winnipeg in the RM of Rockwood, Stony Mountain off Propellant Plan Road. It is for sale along with the neighbouring property.
Neighbouring Properties for Sale:
Property A (10037 E Road 75 N) and Property B (10039 E Road 75 N) are held on separate titles and can be sold individually, or together, depending on a user’s needs. Combined the properties would offer 2.0 acres of land with fenced compound space and two high-quality industrial buildings providing flexibility to a user purchaser with great access and exposure directly onto Propellant Plant Road in Stony Mountain.
This rare property lends itself to many different applications! This commercial/industrial building zoned CH (Commercial Highway) could be a great fit for anything from tradesmen, service or even transport purposes. This extremely well kept 5000 sq.ft. building has a main lobby area as well as 4 offices and lunch room. The front main area is also separate from the rear main area so that could also be rented to offset some costs. The total area of the property is 1.13 acres so there could be room for future growth as well. Full video surveillance system and alarm are also included for peace of mind! The main area has a 12’ overhead door with 17’ peak ceiling height and overhead door on rear area as well. This building has 200 amp service and a large mezzanine for additional storage. Dual forced air natural gas furnaces for front and rear areas allow for separate climate control.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.