Piedmont Heathcare’s Women’s Center is a 6,816 SF specialty building located at 1804 Davie Avenue in Statesville, North Carolina. The Building was built in 1993. The Physician owned Real Estate will be 100% leased to the practice and they will be signing a 7 year NN lease at closing with $18.80/SF rents. As this is a single tenant building, there is no available vacant space.
The single tenant, Piedmont Healthcare’s Women’s Center, is a strong, independent provider. Within this Property, The Women’s Center offers in-office procedures, obstetrics and gynecology.
Piedmont Healthcare has served the Statesville area and surrounding communities since its inception in 1996. They have been able to expand their available services to meet a wide range of needs including, but not limited to, ancillary, audiology, bariatric surgery, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, and family medicine.
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! 10,300+ sq ft Multi-purpose building. Previously used as a medical facility/office and a Urgent Care. Lots of exam rooms & office space. In the past the building was divided/used as 3 separate units (each with their own entrances). Property is located in the Newtown Shopping Plaza which was the former home to JR’s. Neighboring properties include Citgo Gas station and Starbucks.
● Great Investment opportunity
● The property is located in the Mitchell College Historic District and is in the heart of Downtown Statesville
● The building at one time was the City Hall for the City of Statesville
● The property is divided into three separate buildings/addresses, 228, 230, 232 W Broad St
● The property has access to the rear of the building off Kelly St with four plus onsite parking spaces
● There is also street parking on West Broad St in front of the subject property along with a City parking lot directly across the street
● There is great foot traffic in front of the property with Mitchell College students and local residences walking to and from Downtown
● This property is ideal for retail/office use and the main structure could be renovated/permitted for multifamily
● The main building needs considerable improvements; however the two office/retail spaces upfront have been recently updated - this is a great location and has huge potential
● Great office building located in downtown Statesville across the street from the Iredell county court house
● The building is ideal for professional offices that could be used for one owner occupant or for multiple tenants
● The building is laid out into two office suites per floor, 1,000 sf / 1,200 sf
● There is a bathroom per office suite and an elevator for access to the second floor
● There is onsite parking for this building
● Great Office location in Downtown Statesville with on site parking
● This site has been the location of a successful well known law firm that has operated for years
● The floor plan is ideal for any professional office
This historic bldg has approximately 7000 sq. ft to design as you wish or use the already designed architectural plan. First floor Can have 2 large retail or office spaces or one large open space. Designed with elevator to second flr with direct access to street. 2nd Flr has 4 skylights, brick walls and has been designed for multiple large office suites. Alley in rear with potential loading dock. Potential for historic preservation tax credits. Close to County and City Offices, County and Federal Court Houses, shops, restaurants and downtown schools. Some owner financing possible.
• 100% Leased Medical Office Building
• Synergistic ear, nose, & throat-based tenant mix
• Multi-Specialty Certificate of Need for Iredell Health - Ambulatory Surgical Center
• Hospital anchored medical submarket
• Quick access to I-40 and I-77
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.