Everwood Professional Plaza

Office

7210 40th St W, University PlaceWA 98466

Property Details

Location

Address
7210 40th St W, University PlaceWA 98466
County
Pierce
Submarket
CBA University Place/Fircrest
Parcels
0220154103
Cross Street
Bridgeport

Building Size

Building Size
21,069 SF
Office Space
18,631 SF
Rentable Space
18,631 SF

Building Details

Type
 Office
Number of Buildings
1
Occupancy Type
Percent Occupied
Building Class
B
Building Status
Existing
Floors
3
Elevators
1
Year Built
2005
Sprinklers
No
Parking (Total Parking, Uncovered Parking)
76 , 76
Parking Ratio
Air Conditioned
Yes
Security System
No
NNN Expenses
$5.50

Land & Utilities

Land (Acres)
1.31 Acres
Land (SF)
57,064 SF
Rail Service
No
Zoning
Lot Depth
Lot Width

Contacts

Current Listings

Everwood Medical Center

$6,150,000
Cap Rate: 6.81%

The Stren Lea Group at Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Everwood Medical Center ("the Property"), a Class A medical office building located in University Place, Washington. Built in 2005, the Property totals 18,627 rentable square feet and is 100% leased to two tenants, CHI Franciscan Health and Light Dental Studios, on three triple-net leases. Occupying 76.0% of the rentable square footage, CHI Franciscan Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives ("CHI"). The remaining 24.0% of the Property is leased and occupied by Light Dental Studios through 2030. Tax iD #: 0220154103

The Stren Lea Group at Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Everwood Medical Center ("the Property"), a Class A medical office building located in University Place, Washington. Built in 2005, the Property totals 18,627 rentable square feet and is 100% leased to two tenants, CHI Franciscan Health and Light Dental Studios, on three triple-net leases. Occupying 76.0% of the rentable square footage, CHI Franciscan Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives ("CHI"). The remaining 24.0% of the Property is leased and occupied by Light Dental Studios through 2030. Tax iD #: 0220154103

View Details
View Details

Commercial Location Score (CLS) is a scoring system developed by Moody's Analytics to help commercial real estate professionals gain a quick understanding of the major factors that affect the value of a location. It's designed as a means to consistently evaluate a location's suitability/desirability for a particular use based on a number of factors.

CBA

Source: Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)

More Information

©Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. does not assume any liability for errors or omissions.

Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.