1923-1927 & 1929-1931 S 12th St
1923 - 1931 S 12th St, St Louis, MO 63104
- List Price
- Listing Price Per SF
- List Date
- Available Date
- Listing ID
Restaurant/Bar with apartment potential!
• Building- 9,188 Sq. Ft (+/-)
• Lot size- 7,006 Sq Ft
• 2 buildings with patio one building is 3 story the other building is 2 story
• Parcel # 0673-01-0081-0 & 0673-01-0082-0
• Used as restaurant/bar on first floor with beautiful patio, kitchen & garden.
• Mixed use building/development corner possible with 6 apartments.
• Mixed-Use building; perfect for a redevelopment.
• 2 buildings for sale with large patio between buildings.
• Rare corner location gives these buildings great visibility and road frontage.
• The sale may also include all the FF&E.
• Soulard is known for the 2nd largest Mardi-Gras party in the United States!
• The opportunity for income is great. The 2 buildings have much more potential to have both rental income from several remodeled apartments as well as restaurant bar & patio on first floor.
• There are many new apartments, Air BnBs and redevelopments in Soulard, and are in high demand.
• Soulard is known for its entertainment, music, great bars, fantastic food with a wide variety of choices serving pizza, seafood, BBQ, and burgers!
• The weekend Soulard Farmers Market draws people from all over the region and is well known since 1779.
The market offers fresh produce, home made food and bakery items
• Call today to set up a private showing!
- Total Available
- 9,188 SF
- Primary Use
- Secondary Uses
- Hospitality, Multi-Family
- Owner Occupied
©Copyright 2001-2021 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. does not assume any liability for errors or omissions.