15 S 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- List Price
- Listing Price Per SF
- List Date
- Show Instructions
- Call broker
- Listing ID
Highly Improved Investor or Owner-User Opportunity w/Parking
• Skyway connected
• One block from Target HQ
• Onsite parking plus loading dock
• $3M in recent capital improvements
• 78,749 sf of cool, low-rise office space perfect for a
boutique owner user or investor or both.
• Well located on the periphery of the core with easy in-
and-out to I-394.
• Flanked by the sublime, art-influenced Le Meridien
Chambers Hotel and local energy in the University of
St. Thomas’ MPLS Campus.
• A quick 3 minute skyway jump to Target Corp.
• Access to 9.5 miles of additional skyway cutting
through the heart of the NORTH connecting 80 city
blocks of business + amenities — throughout
downtown, The N Loop, Gateway District, into East
• Rare On-site dedicated no-cost parking. Access to
immediately adjacent ramp.
• One of the last true value-add opportunities in the
• While current ownership has already completed the
capital expense heavy lifting, users or investors can still
stamp the project with upgrades to spec.
- Total Available
- 78,749 SF
- Primary Use
- Owner Occupied
- 27 029 24 12 0002
©Copyright 2001-2021 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. does not assume any liability for errors or omissions.