* Unique opportunity at busy South Burlington intersection.
* Zoning allows multiple commercial and residential uses.
* Phase 2 Environmental Risk Assessment and Mitigation completed.
* This property is only minutes to Burlington’s International Airport, The University of Vermont Campus and Medical Center, University Mall, Church Street Market Place, Maple Tree Place and Interstate 89.
* Possible uses include: Residential | Medical/Dental | General Office | Pharmacy | Restaurant | Bank | Church | Hotel
ADT: 22,000 +/-
High visibility, highly travelled intersection, with a traffic light
One of the primary access routes to Burlington International Airport
Major connector between Burlington and South Burlington
Densely populated area, destination area for Medical Office
Outstanding Commercial Redevelopment Opportunity! 1611-1625 Williston Road, South Burlington, Vermont
Two contiguous commercially zoned parcels that total 4.8 acres with 447’ of Williston Road frontage.
1611 Williston Road in South Burlington has been the home of the Ethan Allen Motel since 1953. Like many other small family operated motels, time has passed it by. However, over time, this location has progressively become more viable and valuable for a variety of commercial uses! It is conveniently located near the Burlington International Airport, and adjacent to a great restaurant and drug store. It is also on the CCTA bus route, and within two miles of Downtown Burlington, it’s dynamic Church Street Marketplace and the Lake Champlain Waterfront. The current commercial1, R 12 zoning encourages high density commercial and/or residential mixed use. It is well suited as a motel, retail or restaurant site with its level site and all desired utilities already present at the site. Changes to the current zoning may allow even greater residential density and more integrated mixed uses. A redevelopment of this site is well aligned with the City’s goals and comprehensive plan. This property provides an excellent opportunity for a well designed and integrated master plan in a superior location!
1. 1585 Williston Road: A detached 1 ½ story 2 BR residence of approximately 980 SF.
1611 Williston Road: The Ethan Allen Motel contains 27 units plus a 3BR owner’s residence. The motel has three structures with 5,313 SF, 1,494 SF and 3,450 SF respectively, for a total of 10,257 SF.
1613-1615 Williston Road: This building contains 3 residential apartments in a structure of approximately 2,136 SF.
2. 1625 Williston Road: The Antique shop building contains 3 residential apartments in addition to the Antique Shop with a total of approximately 2,800 SF.
In addition to the Antique Shop there are detached storage barns that contain about 3,600 SF.
Zoning: C1 R12 (3.12 acres)
R4 (1.68 acres)
A wide variety of commercial and residential uses may be permitted.
Utilities: Electric, Gas, Water & Sewer at the site.
Buildings: Several, including the Ethan Allen Motel and the Ethan Allen Antique Shop.
Taxes: $27,108.03 (total for both parcels)
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.