4,350+/- SF retail & office building
2,333+/- SF second floor office space for lease
Prime location close to downtown Saco with traffic counts of 16,802+/- cars/day
Cia Cafe is located on the first floor, a popular breakfast and lunch spot
Ample on-site parking
We are pleased to offer 512 Main Street in Saco, Maine - a recently renovated two-story 180-seat restaurant and bar, conveniently located on US Route 1. This turn-key restaurant features a main dining room, full bar, lounge, take-out area, restrooms on both floors, and outdoor seating options. The site offers excellent visibility with high traffic counts, ample parking, and convenient access to the I-195 spur. Join neighbors like Starbucks, Jersey Mikes, Chipotle, McDonald’s, IHOP, Chase Bank, Convenient MD, VIP Tires, U-Haul, and Hannaford in this busy commercial hub.
- Former retail banking branch with two drive-thru lanes
- Ideal for professional office, medical, retail, F&B and more
- High quality 2010 construction with 2,952+/- SF on 1.31+/- AC
- Located on a high traffic corridor exposure to over 15,010 vehicles daily
- Considerable new commercial and residential development recently built or under construction in the immediate area
- Exceptional opportunity to purchase a modern facility at a cost-basis far below replacement cost
- Professionally managed building with high tech monitoring, fire, HID access, and security systems in place
We are pleased to offer this 3-building retail property for sale at 345 North Street in Saco. This is a prime redevelopment opportunity located on the opposite corner of the new Maine Turnpike Exit 35 ramp on to Route 112, which is scheduled for completion in 2024. This will become the preferred route to the Sebago Lake Region. The property consist 1.7 acres with approximately 300 feet of frontage on 112. There are three buildings totaling approximately 14,000 square feet currently leased to multiple tenants. Building 2 contains a full commercial kitchen and bar with an outside deck for additional seating.
5,700+/- SF mixed use property located in southern Maine on a busy commuter route. The main floor of the building consists of a large retail space. The second floor offers additional commercial space as well as an apartment that could be owner occupied or rented for additional income. Set on over 1.7 acres with room to expand the existing building footprint, this property lends itself to many potential uses and/or redevelopment.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.