Excellent commercial corner location at the entrance to downtown Rock Hill revitalization area surrounding Fountain Park. Adjacent from new Arts Center Fountain Park Site. Part of the Clinton Connextion Action Plan redevelopment area, attracting jobs, businesses and housing to the historic neighborhoods in South Rock Hill. Great location for retail or C-Store.
Currently operating as Workman Oil & Wrecker, with 528± SF Office / Storage, and 700± SF Garage / Shop. Fantastic opportunity to own real estate in quickly growing area.
● 120′ Road frontage on North Ave + 80' frontage India Hook Rd.
● Expanding lot to 1.0 ac by demolishing existing building on India Hook Rd, maybe considered, allowing for two ingress/egresses utilizing North Ave and India Hook Rd
Seller financing available to qualified client.
Former Credit Union Facility
• ±5,300 SF Office/Retail Space Available - Located on ±1 Acre
• 3 Drive-Throughs
• Built in 1998
• Zoned GC (General Commercial)
• Located Near Intersection of Celanese
Road and Cherry Road
• Excellent Demographics & Traffic Counts
• Call Broker for Use Restrictions
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.