- High visibility corner lot
- Multiple sought-after outparcel buildings Included
- Centralized location to salem, roanoke and I-81
- Current zoning allows a vast array of uses
- Positive income production with great redevelopment potential
- Roanoke column stage is a prime investment opportunity. it is a turn-key historic building converted from use group - community hall (approx. 200 max occupancy) to use group - night club (427 occupancy) per roanoke city in 2018. it is a state of the art live music and restaurant venue.
-It is also operationally ready to begin business immediately. the property has been substantially upgraded to meet all codes (ada, sprinkler, fire, safety, electrical, etc.) and provides an excellent platform for a combination live music/restaurant venture according to a new owner‘s vision. the property is equipped with new, professional sound/light, furniture and kitchen appliances, including new hoods. the property’s current name, logo, signage and web site design may be kept, if desired; the name/logo were chosen to match the building’s stature and structure, as well as the prominent new stage. currently the property is being leased and will be leased through 11/30/2021.
- The proposed sale would be a cash sale with the buyer obtaining financing from an appropriate financing institution. seller would agree with a 1031 exchange transaction if proposed..
- Live music venue
- Historical building
- High ceilings
- Completely renovated kitchen
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.