• +/- 761 SF up to 4,075 SF Available for Immediate Move In
• 1431 Richey Can be Divided into Two Spaces
• Expenses Estimated at $3.25 PSF
• Excellent Location with Great Visibility & 139 Feet of Frontage on Richey Street, In High Density Residential & Commercial Populated Area with Easy Access to Freeways & Retail, Less Than 1.5 Miles From 225
• Tenant Improvement Allowance: Negotiable, Based on Landlord Approval
• Average Traffic of Over 18,000 Vehicles Per Day on South Richey, Over 35,000 Vehicles Per Day on Spencer Highway, Over 78,000 Vehicles Per Day on 225 & 203,000 Vehicles Per Day on I-45
The Allen Center is located in the 6700 block of Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, Texas. Conveniently situated in close proximity to the Sam Houston Toll Road (Beltway 8) and Fairmont Parkway. The Allen Center affords easy access and egress without the traffic congestion of the major Beltway intersection. Pylon Signage opportunities, 50' Bay Depth, Extensive Parking, Competitive Rates and Terms, Curb Appeal, Minutes to Beltway 8 Traffic Count: 40,000 Cars per day
We are ready to sell business at Pipeline Pizza for $150,000.00 and Lease the Building for $3500.00 per month. Working restaurant open now, come by for some Italian Food, you will not be disappointed. Call Broker for appointment and meet the Owner. Franchise opportunity welcome.
Great center with below market rent and plenty of parking. Across from an Intermediate SCHOOL. one suite available 2,000 sf NNN charges are $.31 PSF monthly on Fairmont between Allen Genoa and Strawberry across from school.
The center is located about one mile south of Spencer Road on the southwest corner of Burke Road, a four-lane boulevard, near Vista Road in the Bayshore Regional Hospital area. Many medical clinics and doctor’s offices, as well as, single-family and multi-family residential are all within close proximity to the shopping center. The center is suitable for an emergency clinic, more medical clinics, hair and/or nail salons, pizza or other fast food restaurants, office/professional space and a variety of "specialty shops."