Commercial condo for sale with industrial zoning. 1,044 sq. ft. main floor area plus a 300 sq. ft. mezzanine area for a total of 1,344 sq. ft. of usable area. The main floor is mostly open area with one washroom and an open lunchroom.
- Industrial Condominium built in 2019
- Total of 4,732 SF (2,758 SF main floor and 1,974 SF mezzanine)
- Mostly office with some warehouse component
- 2 washrooms
- Grade loading with 12’x16’ overhead door
- 400 amp 3 phase power
- Heating/Cooling: Natural gas roof top unit with suspended gas heater in warehouse; and HRV unit
- Asphalted parking lot
- Renovations just being completed
- No business taxes in the RM of MacDonald and low property taxes
- Located in South Landing Business Park,
- Minutes away from all the amenities of McGillivray and Kenaston Blvd, and close to the perimeter highway
On behalf of our client, MMI Asset Management, CW Stevenson Inc. o/a Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson is pleased to market for sale a 100% freehold interest in 400 Fort Whyte Way, RM of MacDonald, Manitoba (the “Property”).
The Property consists of 63,910 Sq. Ft. of rentable area over three single-story buildings located on 4.46 Acres. It is conveniently located in the RM of MacDonald, immediately west of the City of Winnipeg and the Southwest quadrant with new light controlled intersection access soon to be installed.
The Property is an extremely well-maintained asset, having benefited from current professional ownership and property management. The vacancy at 400 Fort Whyte Way allows for an owner-user to immediately take advantage of the Property for its own use, while enjoying consistent cash flows from strong covenant tenants in the adjacent buildings.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.