- Free standing building 2,400 square feet on .96 acres. Masonry construction with Hood system, grease trap, walk-in cooler/freezer, Men's and Women's ADA compatible restrooms. 41+ parking spaces on busy Rivers Ave.
- From I-26 W, take exit 212C to merge onto I-526 toward
Mt. Pleasant 0.9mi, Take exit 18B to merge onto U.S. 52/US-78W/Rivers Ave it is on the right about 1.5 miles
- 2,400 SF Building
- 41 parking spaces
- current lease expires 12/31/2024
- 2 X 5-yr options
- This full-service Japanese restaurant identified as Yokoso Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. The property is located off Rivers Ave close to the T-Mobil call center and Texas Roadhouse in N. Charleston, SC. It is being sold with all kitchen and bar equipment less two piece which are leased. The kitchen occupies a large portion of the building with two large walk-in coolers and stainless food prep areas. You will find that this property has been well-maintained and ready to do business. The interior is consisting of a lounge, waiting room, private Sushi Bar, and the main dining room with 18 Hibachi tables. Each table has an overhead fire vent as required by code. The exterior is stucco with lots of parking around the building.
- This is a sale-leaseback. Seller/Tenant will pay $8,000 per month NNN
- Free-standing retail shopping center set on a sprawling (+/-) 9.5 acre parcel. The prime location is at the intersection of Dorchester and Ashley Phosphate Rd, offering excellent visibility on heavily trafficked corridors, ensuring maximum exposure for many types of business ventures. This property provides effortless accessibility on and off each road, allowing smooth customer flow and easy access for tenants.
- Parking is plentiful with ample parking spaces available in both the front and back of the building.
- This property benefits from a strategic location across from the highly frequented Publix shopping center, attracting an even greater volume of potential customers. - Additionally, its proximity to the popular Frankie’s Fun
Park adds to the allure, creating a lively atmosphere and offering visitors a range of entertainment options.
- Beyond its immediate surroundings, this shopping center is ideally situated near major corporations and institutions, such as Bosch, Charleston International Airport, Boeing, and Joint Base Charleston.
- This close proximity presents a valuable advantage, providing access to a captive audience of employees, travelers, and military personnel.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.