• Turn key space with wood floors, upgraded ceiling and 3
• Great window lines on Water Street facing the Riverwalk
• Located at the base of the only hotel in downtown
Naperville, Hotel Indigo, with co-tenants Solaia Luxury Spa,
Quiubo, Blue Sushi, Santo Cielo, Sparrow Coffee, Ben &
Jerry’s, London Skye and more
• On site parking garage provides 500 free spaces
• Adjacent to the famed Riverwalk of downtown Naperville
• Space available in Harmony Grove Commons
• Co-tenants include Dairy Queen, L.A. Tan, Eye Level Learning Center,
Meda Dental and more
• Adjacent to BP/Dunkin’ and Walgreens
• Easy access from Route 59 and Hassert Blvd.
• 35,000 vehicles per day pass this center on Route 59
Endcap 2nd generation restaurant space.
• 250 SF - 1,200 SF 2nd floor office space in the heart of downtown Naperville
• Front and rear access to the building
• Immediately adjacent to a free public parking garage
• Prominent building front signage available
• Excellent visibility from busy Washington St in the heart of downtown
Four story mixed-use development located in highly desirable downtown Naperville.
2,053 - 5,911 SF with 20 ft ceilings fronting Washington Street
4,433 SF space in restored Nichols Library + 1,412 SF outdoor patio space
17 High-End, Luxury condos on floors
2-4 with private parking and rooftop deck
Highly visible 13,800 SF building for sale with showroom and warehouse components. Retail frontage on heavily traveled Ogden Avenue (U.S. Route 34) with over 34,000 VPD. 8,800 SF showroom with 5,000 SF of warehouse space.
Space offers high ceilings, exposed beam and duct work, for a modern industrial feel. Large windows wrap around three sides of the showroom area; two offices and break room available. Warehouse includes drive-in delivery door with 8' x 10' OHD and a truck-high loading dock. Property sits on 1.19 AC and has 24 parking spaces.
*Confidential Listing - Do not disturb; operating business. Broker must accompany.
Historic Joseph Naper building in the heart of downtown Naperville with recently
Two story office encompass the entire 2nd and 3rd floor
Main Street entrance and rear private tenant entrance
Tons of natural light with windows on 3 sides and high ceilings
Restroom on each floor
Open area on third floor ideal for multiple cubicles
Kitchenette with dishwasher, coffee bar and two private offices on 2nd floor
Executive office suite on the 2nd floor
Featuring a wet bar, built-in cabinetry, storage and two office areas
Entrance on Main Street and private tenant entrance in the rear of the building
• Turn-key, second generation restaurant space
• All FF&E remaining including black iron, range, fryers, 2 oversized walk-in
coolers, standing freezer, prep tables, heavy mixers, hand sinks and much
• High end finishes throughout the space with quality wood trim and paneling,
unique tile flooring and expansive bathrooms
• Expansive bar with open kitchen viewing
• Indoor dining has a current layout of 146 seating capacity with 20 additional
• High foot traffic with maximum visibility to the center of downtown at the
intersection of Jefferson & Main Street
• Rear entrance opens to free surface parking lot and half a block from parking
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.