• Built-To-Suit Redevelopment Opportunity
• Located South of the Ascension Columbia St.
Mary’s Hospital Ozaukee Campus
• New Highland Road interchange with Interstate 43
• Close proximity to Concordia University
• Rare boutique retail office location
• Redevelopment opportunity - use existing
structure or the site only
• Premier Port Washington Road location
• High visibility
• High traffic counts of 11,900 AADT (Annual
Average Daily Traffic) on Port Washington Road
• Equidistant from two major interchanges -
Mequon Road & Highland (under construction)
Located on the SEC of Mequon Road and Wauwatosa Road, across the street from the Outpost Natural Foods, the property is a perfect location to serve Mequon as well as the surrounding communities: River Hills, Cedarburg, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Jackson, Brown Deer, and Milwaukee. This property sits within the recently established Arrival Corridor District of the City of Mequon and Mequon’s Tax Increment District No. 3. As the western gateway of Mequon, the intersection is less than one mile west of the Mequon-Thiensville Town Center in a district permitting larger, higher density commercial uses previously limited in the area. Up to 10 acres are potentially available.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.