• This is the largest used-car dealership opportunity in the Mentor market. A used car dealership can only be in operation in conjunction with a new car dealership.
• 37,800 SF New & Used Auto Dealership on 8.7 AC on Mentor Avenue!
• Over 30,000 SF service & parts department
• 6,300 SF auto show room
• Zoned B2 – General Business District
•Traffic counts of 22,975 VPD (Source ODOT) on Mentor Avenue.
• The site features 3 Mentor Avenue curb cuts and a traffic light with a dedicated left turn-lane.
• Over 630’ of frontage on Mentor Avenue!
• The market has a 5 mile population of 102,722 people and daytime population of 99,580 people in a 5 mile radius.
• Mentor is one of the largest retail markets in the state. The property is located minutes from Great Lakes Mall corridor, which features many new to market retailers and restaurants including Round One Entertainment, Hobby Lobby, CoreLife Eatery, BJ’s Brewhouse, At Home, Slymans, Burgerim and more!
Well-constructed masonry building on the heart of Mentor, Ohio. Many uses are possible including office, retail, carry-out food related services, fitness center, florist, and mercantile use. All utilities are separately metered and tenants pay utilities direct. This property is accessed off Mentor Avenue immediately north of Sunoco Gas Station with access to traffic light on Shady Lane. The building has 8964 sq ft available divided into 4 units. Tenant can use one of the existing units or subdivide to their needs.
Rare real estate opportunity neighboring with Great Lakes Mall, Barnes & Noble, and BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse. Located north of I-90 and directly within the Mentor shopping district on U.S. Route 20, approximately 20 miles northeast of Cleveland. Featuring 5,862 sf. of retail restaurant space on 1.72 acres. This location benefits from ample parking, strong demographics, and an unbeatable location. Benefits from high AM/PM traffic counts and excellent visibility. Features: •5,682 (+/-)sf. •1.72 acres •Built in 2002 •Excellent visibility •Ample parking •Strong demographics •High AM/PM traffic counts. 20,000 CPD •Unbeatable location with proximity to Great Lakes Mall