Close Proximity to Highways 141, 364, 70, 270 and 370
Sewer, Water, Electric, and Gas is near subject property
Once In a Lifetime Development Opportunity in West County St. Louis
- Proposed Site of 3 Building Industrial Campus
- Divisible down to 20,000 SF
- Up to 300,000 SF Build-to-Suit
- Plot Neighbors Thies Farm and Creve Coeur Airport
- Immediate Proximity to Page Extension, Interstates 70 & 270
- Minutes from Restaurants, Shopping, Lodging and Entertainment
- Land Lease or Purchase Opportunity Available
- Signalized Access at Hwy 141 & Creve Coeur Mill Rd with 21,139 VPD
- 5.04 acres available for sale or build-to-suit
- Zoned M1
- Site can accommodate up to 35,200 SF office/warehouse
- Excellent Westport location with easy access to Dorsett Rd & I-270
- One of the last large ground parcels available in the Westport Submarket
- Ideal for owner/user
- Numerous nearby amenities include restaurants, fast food and hotels
This fantastic .91± Acre lot located off Dorsett Rd. is ideally situated for an office/warehouse building or small office building. All utilities to Site! These smaller buildable lots are hard to find and would be ideal for any contractor.
Opportunity for redevelopment in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Situated in a densely populated area, this property is located near the intersection of Fee Fee Road and Midland Avenue, just East of I-270 and West of US Hwy 67. This site offers excellent visibility and access via Fee Fee Road. The city of Maryland Heights is home to a number of large corporations including Edward Jones, Elsevier Publishing, Fred Weber
Inc., Grey Eagle Distributors, Hollywood Casino, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, World Wide Technology, and many more.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.