Legacy Park East is a master-planned, Class A
industrial business park located in Rock Hill, South
Carolina. The park includes two existing buildings,
with five proposed buildings. Located one mile
from I-77, the Park offers convenient access to the
entire Charlotte market and is approximately 25
minutes from the Charlotte Douglas International
Airport. Neighboring tenants include Elite Logistix,
Ross Stores, MSI, Harley Davidson, Pepsi, AMS and
Rock Hill Galleria Mall is a short drive away providing access to many retail options.
Rock Hill has seen strong growth over the past few
years and continues to strengthen with the new
Carolina Panthers Headquarters set to open in
2023, a few miles north of Legacy Park East.
- Edgewater Commons Retail, Restaurant, & Office Sites Available in the Heart of the Fast-Growing Lancaster County Panhandle!
- Located at the Intersection of United States Highway 521 & South Carolina Highway 160 in Fort Mill/Indian Land, South Carolina
- Intersection Traffic Counts ±39,000 VPD
- Population of Over ±11,000 within a 5-Mile Radius
- Average Household Income of ±$110,000 Within a 5-Mile Radius
- Site 1: ±1.281 AC; $83,700/Annual
- Site 2: ±1.153 AC; $80,400/Annual
- Site 3: ±1.162 AC; $81,000/Annual
- Site 4: ±1.153 AC; $100,400/Annual
- Site 5: ±1.138 AC; $99,100/Annual
- Site 6: ±1.136 AC; PENDING
- Site 7: LEASED
- Site 8: LEASED
- Site 9: $174,200 (Residential Tract)
- New Construction
- ±66,500 SF
- Office To Suit
- Tilt Wall Construction
- ID Zoning
- ±84 Parking Spaces
- 140’ Building Depth
- ESFR Sprinkler System
Industrial/Warehouse For Lease - Available Immediately
Proposed new +/-23,000 SF retail center (Arden Mill Commons) located at the entrance to Arden Mill subdivision in Fort Mill, SC.
The property is located across Highway 21 from the proposed Super Walmart and the new QuikTrip. The entrance to Regent Park and the Food Lion grocery store are just to the south. The site has 772’ of frontage on Highway 21.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.