• Overview: McAlister Real Estate has been retained on an exclusive basis to offer qualified prospects an opportunity to acquire +/- 24 acres at the southeast corner of Interstate 45 and the Grand Parkway in Spring, Texas.
• +/- 24 Acres – Divisible, Spring, Texas
• Located at the south east intersection of Interstate 45 and the Grand Parkway
• Access: Existing curb cuts on I-45 feeder; rear access and neighborhood circulation from Lindell Rd.
• Utilities: Potentially available through Northgate Crossing MUD 2
• Use: Property size, location and access make it ideal for many uses
Two tracts available on Spring Stuebner Rd. in Spring, TX. just west of Springwoods Village and surrounded by new development
• Tract 1: ±4.52 acres at the NEC of Spring Stuebner Rd. and Roseville Dr. with 415.96’ of frontage along Spring Stuebner Rd. and 680.5’ of frontage along
Roseville Dr., 2 curb cuts on Spring Stuebner. Site is at a signalized intersection.
• Tract 2: ±3.16 acres at the NWC of Spring Stubner Rd. and Meadow Hill Dr. with 431.9’ of frontage along Spring Stubner Rd. and 268.4’ of frontage along Meadow Hill Dr. , 1 curb cut on Spring Stuebner
• Curb cuts in place to serve both tracts
• Detention provided off site; Utilities available (Shasla PUD)
• Easy access to I-45, Grand Parkway, and Hardy Toll Rd.