10 Acres Available for Sale
Unrestricted Land site
Potential well & septic
Call to schedule a site visit
Not in the flood plain or any Hurricane issues
An approximate 6.8 acres development site sharing a
boundary and cross access with Deerbrook Marketplace,
a 363,542 SF regional shopping center located in Humble,
Texas, northeast of Houston.
The site is positioned at the south east corner of Hwy 59 and
Townsen Boulevard. Costco and Walmart have landed at this
intersection and this is one of the last development ready sites
available at this location. The site has excellent visibility from
the freeway and can be an excellent location for hospitality
and retail users.
Property Size: up to 6.8 acres available
Price: $3,060,000 or $10.50 PSF
School District: Humble ISD
City of Humble
Dimensions: Approx. 288 x 360 Ft
• +/- 1,518 SF convenience store/gas station for sale
• Sale price: $960,000.00
• Store has no Jobber contract at this time but Owner is near signing a contract to get pumps replaced and new signs.
• Business and Real Estate for sale
• Opportunities for Improvement or other business activity (possible to add a gaming machine – only 1 allowed per city)
• Excellent visibility with over 16,000 vehicles per day on First Street
• Current 2017 Harris County appraised value of $392,380.00, real estate only; does not include business valuation
• Seller does not want Buyers talking with store employees or others about store being for sale; a Non-Disclosure Agreement is required to get details and make an offer
• Full Demographic Package Available
• Land Size: +/- 2.76 Acres
• Asking Price: $12 psf
• Ideal for gas station, hotel, and retail development
• Close proximity to IAH with excellent access to US 59
• Curb cuts approved on US 59
• City of Humble Utilities will serve property and are readily available
• Approximately 8.78 acres available for sale
• Sale price: $1,510,704.00
• Located on the west side frontage of Highway 59, less than 5 miles east of George Bush Intercontinental Airport and two miles north of Beltway 8
• Approximately 395 feet of frontage on Highway 59
• Total Tax Rate for 2016: $2.65 per $100 of assessed value
• City of Houston utilities available
• Great location with over 207,000 vehicles per day on Highway 59
• Demographics available
• Outstanding Development Opportunity in Rapidly Expanding Humble Texas
• Excellent Location with Great Visibility on High Commute Corridor
• 420 Feet of Freeway Frontage on I-69
• 274 Feet of Frontage on Hamblen Drive
• In High Density Residential & Commercial Populated Area with easy access to Freeways and Retail
• Less than 5 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
• Just South of the Beltway 8 and Highway 59 intersection
• Average Traffic of over 227,000 Vehicles Per Day on Highway 59 and over 91,000 Vehicles Per Day on Beltway 8
• Utilities Available
• Situated in Harris County and Aldine ISD
• Total Tax Rate for 2018: $2.76 per $100 of Assessed Value
-Located in Humble, just east of Timber Forest on FM 1960 E.
-Available space for above suites includes a 15% common area add-on factor.
-Available space can be sub-divided as needed.
-Individual offices are also available for lease starting at $250/mo.
-Conveniently located just off FM 1960 E, a major east/west traffic artery serving the entire Humble/Kingwood area.
-Easy access to Intercontinental Airport, US 59, FM 1960 and Beltway 8.
-Retail and other commercial businesses are in the immediate area offering great restaurants and shopping.
> Utilities available via the City of Houston
> 1,500 FT of frontage on Laurel Springs Lane
> Only +/- 1.2 acres affected by the 100-year floodplain
Approximately 1 mile southwest of Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Utilities may be available from the City of Houston.
Frontage on Beltway 8 Feeder - 420'.
Frontage on Kurt Dr. - 246'.
Frontage on Albert Dr. - 360'.
High Traffic Area.
• Deed Restricted Business Park
• Fully Insulated Metal Buildings with Masonry Façade
• Four (4) Buildings Available for Sale or Lease
• Shell Complete - Q4 2018
• Up to ± 6.6 Acres Available for Build-to-Suit
• ± 20’ Eave Height
• 3 Phase / 480 Volt Power
• Dock High & Grade-Level Loading
• Off-Site Detention
• MUD Water & Sewer
• Less Than 1.0 Mile to I-69 & 3.0 Miles to Beltway 8
Sale Price: $588,000.00 - $637,000.00
Lease Rate: $0.90 PSF NNN
Up to ±11.31 Acres Available - Divisible
Deed Restricted Business Park
Excellent Access to Highway 59 & Beltway 8
Land: ± 0.78 Acres
Traffic Count: 17,990 CPD - Aldine Westfield Road
42,000 CPD - FM 1960
• All Utilities Available
• No Detention Required
• Retail / Office Pad Site
• Perfect for Fast Food or Carwash
• Close Proximity to FM 1960 & Hardy Toll Road
Sale Price: Call For Information
Land: ± 2.225 Acres
Utilities: Nearby from Northwoods MUD #1
Uses: Industrial or Office
Detention: Regional Detention Opportunity
Floodplain: Not in Floodplain
Land: ± 9.998 Acres
Improvements: ± 12,000 SF Retail Building on the Site
Frontage: ± 455´ Along I-69
± 840' Along Aldine Bender Road
Utilities: Provided by the City of Humble
Access: Available from I-69 and Aldine Bender
Location: Located Just North of the Eastex Park &
Sale Price: Call for Information
• Seller will consider combining Tracts.
• Waffle House to be under construction in 2nd Qtr
2019 and Tommy’s Car Wash coming in 2019.
• Avalon Memory Care is open.
• Remaining Tracts are restricted from certain uses:
carwashes, fuel station, pharmacy, fast
food/liquor/tobacco for off premise consumption,
dry cleaning or laundry business; ask for the
Recorded Restrictions for more details.
• Depth: each Tract has an average depth of ±300’
• Utilities: All available from HCMUD #278.
• Outside any Flood Hazard areas.
• Combined Tax Rate (2018) - $3.29297 per $100 value.
• Price: $5.50 PSF / $512,701
• Land Size: 2.14 Acres
• Ideal for commercial
• Brand new McDonald's restaurant adjacent to pad, new Circle K
• Humble High School campus due north of the property
• Located in the middle of 8,000 acres of new development
• No zoning
Approximately 403 feet of frontage on FM 1960
Approximately 3.5 miles from US 59
Across from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Over 740 FT of depth
Not within the floodplain
• Price: $750,000
• Land: +/- 0.57 AC
• Frontage: +/- 286.58’ on FM 1960
+/- 153.90’ on Lee Rd.
+/- 314.25’ on FM 1960 Bus.
• Located in Harris County
• Between 2 Signalized Hard Corners
• Next to George Bush Airport (IAH)
• Close to Amazon Distribution Center,
PODS Moving & Storage Facility, etc..
• Approx 2.5 Mil to I-69/Hwy 59, +/- 6 Mil
to Hardy Toll Rd., & +/- 7.5 Mil to I-45
• Unrestricted Visibility
• Accessible via 2 Drive Cuts Along
FM 1960, 2 Drive Cuts Along
FM 1960 Bus. & 1 Drive Cut Along
* Great for Development &/or Investment
• +/- 11 Acres
• Utilities: Trail of Lakes MUD (Annexation under way)
• Located in rapidly growing areas between Atascocita and Humble
• Unrestricted Use
• Not in Flood Plain
• SALES PRICE: $1,675,000
• PRICE REDUCTION: $1,341,000
• 1.92 UNRESTRICTED acres on FM 1960 in unincorporated Harris County
• Over 207-feet of frontage on FM 1960 Bypass, and over 412-feet of depth
• Billboard on premises to convey with active lease + income
• Utilities (water + sanitary sewer) available via Harris County MUD #26
• 49,473 cars per day per 2018 Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
• Located directly north of George Bush Airport (IAH), and less than 2-miles from Interstate 69
• Zone-X; situated out of the flood plain (per FEMA and County flood maps)
2700sqft industrial building on busy North Houston Avenue in Humble. 3 offices; 1 restroom; plumbed for additional restroom. Two addresses with this property so you could work in half of the building and rent out the remaining space. Great location.
• SWC of Will Clayton Pkwy (divided,
4-lane) & S Houston Avenue
• Signalized intersection, less than 1 mile
east of US 59
• 267’ Frontage on Will Clayton Pkwy
• 273’ Frontage on S Houston Avenue
• Wet utilities along frontage(s)
• Four minutes to East Cargo at IAH
• Just west of many Atascocita
subdivisions, in addition to Timber
Forest, Eagle Springs, The Groves,
Timber Forest, Waters Edge, Lakeshore
and the golf communities of Villages at
Tour 18 and Walden on Lake Houston
• SWC Woodland Hills Drive and Chanay Lane
• Near High Traffic Northpark Drive
• High Growth Area Near Major Housing Developments
• Ideal For Redevelopment
• Easy AccessI -69(Highway 59) Loop 494
• South of Highway 99 (Grand Parkway)
• IAH Bush Airport 19 Minutes
• Additional 0.75+ Land Available (Adjacent)
• SEC Hickory Glen Court and Chanay Lane
• Additional Commercial Property Available (Adjacent)
• EasyAccessI-69(Hwy59) Loop494
1.83 acres available for development. Atascocita Area.
* Industrial, Office, & Storage with great exposure Hwy 59
* Remote gated entry
* Excellent site for vehicle related business
* 45,000 SF stabilized gravel paving
* 12,000 SF metal roof canopy
* 1,600 SF Warehouse
* Prime Location Near BW8, FM 1960 & W Lake Houston Pkwy
* IAH Bush Airport – 7 Miles
5 large 20,000sf lots combined together to form a 100,000sf tract (2.295 acres). Commercial use.
Perfect for warehouse and office space.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.