ONLINE AUCTION ENDS OCTOBER 27 AT 12 PM ET. PRICE DETERMINED AT AUCTION.
• Newly converted self storage facility in downtown Bay Minette, AL
• 80+/- climate controlled units as well as covered and uncovered storage areas
• Potential U-Haul rental location
• Initial lease up underway, providing new owner with substantial upside
• Located close to 3,000 acre AL Mega Site, location of $2.5 billion Novelis Aluminum plant, now under construction
• Bay Minette is projected to experience a major economic stimulus from the new Novelis aluminum manufacturing facility which will create around 1,000 new jobs plus many more from suppliers and other associated companies
• Due to its location along I-65 and close proximity to the port of Mobile, Bay Minette is expected to experience significant population growth over the next decade
• Baldwin County is the fastest growing county in Alabama for job growth and according to Forbes, ranks 8th of 203 small U.S. MSAs for job growth
• The self storage market in Bay Minette is tight and expected to see more demand growth as the Novelis facility and associated suppliers ramp up operations
• The downtown location of the storage facility positions it perfectly to support local business and residential needs
• Property#: DG1335
Bid online Oct. 20 - 27. Price determined at auction. See our website at www.Tranzon.com/DG1335 for full terms and conditions.
Tranzon Driggers, Jon K. Barber, Lic. Real Estate Broker, AL Lic. #98884-0 & 98882-0 and Auctioneer #5433 | 10% Buyer's Premium
ONLINE ONLY!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! Great opportunity to purchase an office building in downtown Coffeyville!
3,920 Sq Ft building built in 1975
Brick & concrete block exterior
Large parking lot (26 spaces) & street parking
Situated on a 0.32 acre lot with alley access
5 offices, several with built-in bookshelves
Full kitchen, 2 bathrooms
Large conference room & copy/storage room
Upstairs offers loft storage
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: October 11th, 2022 at 2 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSING: Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 at 2 PM (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment.
Commercial Exchange is a national commercial real estate marketplace powered by Catylist.
There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function.
Some parts of this website will not function correctly.